The Full Biscuit
Or via initial deposit and then $259/week. Simply select ‘Payment plans’ at checkout.
When you want the 90plus experience, and the best of everything, from start to finish. This is the premium GAMSAT experience, only the best resources, materials and tutors. NO fluff. The best ideas, the highest scoring strategies and approaches, and the highest scoring and most elite GAMSAT tutors personally working tirelessly with you to achieve your dream of becoming a doctor.
This has been designed to be a premium offering, and the best package available for GAMSAT preparation.
See full details in the product description below.
Have a question?
Call now to speak to Michael
When you want the 90plus experience, and the best of everything, from start to finish – all the way into med school. This is the premium pre-med-to-med experience, only the best resources, materials and tutors. NO fluff. The best ideas, the highest scoring strategies and approaches, and the highest scoring and most elite GAMSAT tutors personally working tirelessly with you to achieve your dream of becoming a doctor.
You will receive the best tuition across the humanities, social and physical sciences; as well as self-development, mindset, confidence and interviews. In a word: your entry into medical training taken care of.
Here’s what you will get:
1. A complete set of arts, humanities and social sciences theory that will facilitate mastery in SI/II comprised of
20 weeks of live classes with over 60 hours of content covering foundational and advanced concepts across subjects including philosophy, politics, economics, sociology, history, science, anthropology, media and communications, psychology and human nature, future studies, among others; all taught through art, film, music, academic literature, and comedy.
2. The Fraser’s proprietary Question bank: An ever increasing treasure of 2000 GAMSAT style questions with performance analytics and AI technology to track your performance across a range of key learning areas, and which will present questions to of tailored difficulty based on prior performance (covers all sections).
3. Ten 75-minute sessions with masterful SI mentor Naushad Ilahee, co-founder of Frasers GAMSAT and teacher of IMAT (Italian medical school entrance exam), and GRE (required to sit to apply for PhD programs at Harvard and Yale). This will help you learn how to engage critically, logically, rationally and efficiently to identify solutions with confidence.
4. The entire set of 90plus GAMSAT SII books including: The Philosophy of Section II Success, How to Kick *ss in Task A, The Ideal Task B, and Twenty of the Best. This will cover the ideas and strategies of the highest scoring S2 approaches to preparation, answers to the question “What separates a 75 from a 90plus response,” specific line-by-line detail of how to produce the very best stand-out Task A and B section II responses, twenty 80-90+ GAMSAT Section II essays for you to analyse, and all the mindset, timing, and multi-choice strategies to focus on in the month before your GAMSAT. This covers 266 pages of material and over 87,000 words of the best SII guidance ever written.
5. Two 2-hour ideas webinars and two 2-hour mindset webinars for your last month
6. Twenty sets of practice prompts.
7. Ten 75-minute sessions with master S2 mentor (100th percentile scorer – 91 in September ’20), and founder of 90plusgamsat, Michael Sunderland.
8. Fraser’s Proprietary Atlas – A custom platform that actively curates content for maximising your results and GAMSAT preparation. Covers skills and videos needed for S1/2/3 – including taking you through all required background knowledge for S3 with measured testing of your growing understanding
9. Ten 75-minute sessions with a master S3 mentor who scored 100 in S3. Work with the best, to become the best.
10. A Complete Mock Exam – A rigurous and realistic test of current skills and tactics to further develop performance. Includes a holistic report of performance analytics on key learning areas for feedback afterward
11. Michael’s book One Month to Go: detailing the GAMSAT mindset, strategies, and approaches to crunch-time that are proven to work by Michael and his students.
12. Two 2.5 hour webinars on mindset to address common issues that commonly stop students who have the ability to perform, but fail to on the day.
AND when you get in:
13. Access to the short book “The Perfect Portfolio” by our very own Naushad Ilahee for those preparing portfolios
14. Eight 75-minute sessions with Michael or Naushad to take you through medical ethics, rural/First Nations/public health background knowledge, how to present yourself, and mock MMI stations to prepare you to blitz the interview.
15. A timeline with what to do and when to do it, to guide you through the months leading up to your sitting
16. Priority feedback and advice in the Section II Sorted Facebook community
17. Access to a private WhatsApp group with the 90plus mentors
If you don’t get in we’ll pay for Bond Uni for you. Lol nah jks. But you will retain access to all materials and resources for free, and if you wish to continue tutoring, we will teach you again for half price. Legit.
Immediate download of resources available upon payment.